Friday, January 10, 2014

WHY DO AFRICAN WOMEN FIND RECEIVING FLOWERS FROM A MAN RIDICULOUS?

WHY DO AFRICAN WOMEN FIND RECEIVING FLOWERS FROM A MAN RIDICULOUS?

This was a question a friend of mine posted on his wall yesterday. I don't know if he gave any lady flowers but the replies from ladies ranged from when did flowers become food or is a flower now money? What am i going to do with it?
I personally think its because its not part of our culture to appreciate flowers as an expression of affection. But does that mean getting food (taking her out to a restaurant or fast food  place) or money are the only ways African women (generalizing) appreciate gestures of affection from our men?
What are your thoughts? Please comment below.

2 comments :

  1. Lol.. So true. Personally I love flowers, real flowers. Emphasis on 'real'. I grew up getting a lot of artificial flowers and that just irked the shit out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. African women only care about money!

    ReplyDelete